Wednesday, June 11, 2008

Oh Boy

So a couple of days ago I made an appointment for a personal training "consultation" at a private gym here in Honolulu. It's about damn time. Anyway, the guy I spoke with is the owner and he seemed really great and understood that I was hesitant, etc., and the call went fine until he told me to be ready for a workout today. Just so we could "see where I am." Um, I'm at the beginning? I got a voicemail from him a little while ago confirming our appointment for today and the message ended like this: "Come ready to workout. Get ready to LOCK! Let's get you fit!" Super. Now, I'm not entirely sure I know what it means to lock, but I don't like the sound of it. My anxiety about this went way up after that call. I'm sure I'll survive, but I doubt I'll enjoy it.

No comments: