Monday, October 27, 2008

One day between busy times

Pink clouds at Shark's Cove at dusk

Today is my one day between when Sarah and Michele were here visiting and when I leave for Midway Atoll. I'll be on Midway Tuesday through Thursday of this week, so I definitely won't be posting those three days. But, when I get back I'll have lots to post about my adventures with the girls and on Midway. So far there will be tales of kayaking and turtles, shrimp and chicks, snorkeling and yellow jeeps. After Midway there might even be some bird poop to talk about. Yippee.

My exciting news for the day: I just voted!! Well, I just filled out my absentee ballot and still need to find a stamp and mail it. Go vote. And, if you want my advice, go vote for Obama.

1 comment:

Michele Flournoy said...

Hawaii Rocks. Go Obama!

So much fun this week. And now, after two days straight of flying (in an aeroplane), it is back to normal life...